Students showcase their talents at coffeehouse

The+coffeehouse+staff+served+complimentary+treats+and+flavored+coffee+to+58+people%2C+including+HTC+members%2C+friends%2C+family%2C+and+students+who+came+for+extra+credit.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

The coffeehouse staff served complimentary treats and flavored coffee to 58 people, including HTC members, friends, family, and students who came for extra credit.

Photo by Trojan Tribune Staff

Photo by Trojan Tribune Staff

Photo by Trojan Tribune Staff

The Trojan Tribune Staff, Writer

Photo provided by Paige Fanning
Jade Soto delivered a memorized dramatic monologue at the Theatre Coffeehouse on Wednesday night. Her moving performance drew cheers and applause from students in the audience.

Photo provided by Paige Fanning
Sophomore Kaitlyn Tiemens performs a challenging monologue from the play “Agnes of God.”

Photo provided by Paige Fanning
Freshman HTC member Megan Curran volunteered to perform for the coffeehouse. She sang the classic “Dream a Little Dream” by the Mamas and the Papas.

Photo provided by Paige Fanning
As part of Theatre Arts class, freshman Grant Devitt wrote and performed an original poem.

Photo provided by David Markley
Students in the class made and served over 60 cups of coffee for the event.

Photo by Trojan Tribune Staff
Freshmen Cas Stouffer and Amirah Grubb performed and served coffee and treats during the event.