Cheering for Trojans

Highland+Trojans+have+prepared+to+walk+back+onto+the+field+with+their+first+home+game+against+Crown+Point+since+last+season.+Walking+into+the+game+with+their+heads+held+high%2C+the+Trojans+are+hopeful+for+their+first+home+game+win.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Cheering for Trojans

Highland Trojans have prepared to walk back onto the field with their first home game against Crown Point since last season. Walking into the game with their heads held high, the Trojans are hopeful for their first home game win.

D’Jesenia Torres

D’Jesenia Torres

D’Jesenia Torres

D’Jesenia Torres, Writer

D’Jesenia Torres
The game was off to a really good start with the Trojans in the lead, a score of Highland seven, and Crown Point six. The crowd and the team kept the spirit up, with lots of energy and a good mindset, to keep the team going. 

D’Jesenia Torres
By the second quarter, the score had reversed itself and the Trojans were now behind. Crown Point had a leading score of 14 while the Highland Trojans had a score of seven.

D’Jesenia Torres
Senior Gavin Holder was leading the student section and even got the faculty involved. Assistant Principal Anthony Belli accompanied Holder in a student section cheer, throwing their hands up in the air and helping the students get fired up for the rest of the game. The games have recently had a lot of support from the students.

D’Jesenia Torres
With the score remaining the same throughout the third and fourth quarter, your Highland Trojans ended with a score of 10 points and Crown Point with 14 points. Our Trojans took a loss for this game, but there will be many wins to come this season.